Tips for RealPlayer
me to your
How do I install RealPlayer for WINDOWS on my computer?
3. If another page appears prior to download (RealPlayer does this to get you to buy!), select - Download RealPlayer - FREE - in the bottom-right area of the page.
4. When prompted, select a location on your computer to begin the download. After downloading is complete, double-click on the downloaded file to begin installation. Follow the directions as prompted to complete the installation process.
5. For more information, click on the following link - Installing RealPlayer for the first time?
How do I obtain an earlier version of RealPlayer for my MACINTOSH (or Windows) computer?
Earlier versions of RealPlayer for Macintosh (or Windows) computers can be obtained by clicking here.
1. There's a good chance you already have a version of RealPlayer on your system; it comes installed on many computers. If you don't have it, or would like to obtain the latest version for Windows, this download is for you!
2. Any version of the player will
successfully play the streaming audio on the Gladde
Music Publications website.
When a music page finishes loading, click on either the or the icon above the music. Your browser will automatically open the RealPlayer. The player will be launched as a separate window and will take a short time to complete a connection before the audio begins to "stream" (5-6 seconds). With streaming audio, you don't wait for lengthy downloads and the sound file never resides on your hard drive! Buttons similar to those on a compact disc player will let you control the playback. You can control the volume with a fader.